Steve Jackson Games published an official GURPS
Uplift supplement, based on David
Brin's Uplift series. I also ran a rather short-lived GURPS Uplift game on the CompuServe Roleplaying Games Forum, called T5G: "Tales of the Five Galaxies." I hope to revive it someday. GURPS Uplift is now out of print, but I understand a second edition is under serious consideration.
- Uplift fiction --The "teasers" (short vignettes) I originally posted as a prelude to the game.
- Uplift Character Creation -- An info file for generating GURPS Uplift characters-- basically it repeats and clarifies much of what was contained in GURPS Uplift, and includes a package for Terragens Marines.
- The TAASF Valiant -- A GURPS Space summary of the Terragens ship the PCs used during the campaign.
- Galactic Languages -- Further elaboration on use and simulation of Galactic languages in a message game.
- Uplift data file -- Uplift racial packages for use with GURPS Character Assistant.